CustomerCount urges industry to join Town Hall forum
CustomerCount® is urging everyone involved in the timeshare and resort industry to join the Resort Trades FREE Resort Resilience interactive Town Hall forum on Thursday, May 21 at 1.55 EDT.
Industry leaders will discuss the measures, strategies and solutions resorts can implement to manage the challenges created by the Covid-19 pandemic. The event is made available by The Contact Group and co-sponsored by CustomerCount.
The speakers at the Town Hall forum include:
- Lena Combs CPA, CGMA, RRP, Withum Hospitality Services Group;
- Tom Durkee CPA, CGMA, Withum Hospitality Services Group;
- Ann Donahue SVP, Resort Operations and Inventory of Raintree Resorts International;
- Melanie Gring, Chief Strategic Alliances and Brand Officer, Global Connections, Inc.,
- Tom Lyons, President and CEO of Global Connections, Inc., and
- Jay Anderson, VP Resort Operations and Business Development, of Grand Pacific Resorts.
As businesses begin to evolve some of the topics to be addressed include: owner/member communication, restarting resort operations, sales and member engagement, and finance, HOAs and Government aid.
“We really want our readers to know that they can depend on Resort Trades to assist them in finding real world solutions to the problems they face today and every day,” says Sharon Wilson, Resort Trades’ publisher. “This Town Hall event is just one of the many ways we bring the knowledge of industry experts to our readers throughout the industry.”
The Contact Group is providing leading-edge teleconferencing technology that allows thousands of attendees to participate simultaneously in real time. The speakers will be sharing images and slides, conducting participant polls, and even accepting live questions through their platform Total Teleconference, bringing this virtual meeting to life.
Prior to the free event, those who have registered will receive a call to join via phone. Those who have not pre-registered may dial-in by calling 833-380-0701, or follow along at ResortTrades.com/Town-Hall.
Register for the Resort Trades Town Hall forum here.