How video can increase customer engagement
By Yuri Duncan, CEO of Buchanan Creative Solutions
When your organization sends a survey to a customer, your primary goal with that customer is “engagement”. A word synonymous with both “participation” and “involvement”.
The survey is the best means for gathering information related to a customer’s overall level of engagement with your services.
The results of a well-prepared survey allow you to measure a customer’s level of involvement with your brand, services, products, and ongoing improvement efforts.
Ideally, that involved customer becomes an active participant within your services and products. And eventually becomes a brand champion.
CustomerCount® provides branded survey communications that are designed to maximize response rates and set you on the path of ongoing customer engagement.
Engagement, Participation, and Involvement are also the reasons CustomerCount chose the power of video as the best means for sharing their message across the globe.
Video is an incredible tool to attract and retain new and existing customers.
The statistics related to video and engagement are impressive:
- When we receive a message via video, we remember 95% of the message, as opposed to only 10% retained from text;
- 52% of purchasers say watching an online video related to a product makes them more confident in their purchase decision;
- A video explaining a product can increase the chance of purchase by upwards of 85%;
- Animated videos increase conversion rates by 20%;
- Search results accompanied by a video thumbnail have a 41% higher click-through rate than those without;
- 75% of executives claim to watch videos on business related websites at least once a week;
- Online retail shoppers are 64% more likely to buy a product after watching a video; and
- 90% of customers report that product videos help them make purchasing decision.
In this digital age, video is a key resource for education, marketing, communication and research. That is exactly why CustomerCount has partnered with Buchanan Creative Solutions to build a library of impactful video content.
Using a combination of video, animation and sound, we have created a wide range of content designed to:
- Educate: An animated video of the CustomerCount whitepaper “The Difference Between Feedback and Surveys”
- Explain: A series of videos speaking to the “Top 10 Reasons to Choose CustomerCount”
- Demonstrate: Videos focused on specific products such as TravelVue and the Onsite Service Request
- Communicate: A series of videos featuring Bob Kobek, President of CustomerCount, speaking directly to the viewer about new innovations and features within the CustomerCount platform
Why choose CustomerCount?
CustomerCount is clearly committed to fostering engagement across multiple channels.
Their survey platform provides a seamless experience for engaging your customers. And their ongoing communication strategy provides viewers with a wide range of inviting and effective video content.
Enhance your feedback management systems across the board by visiting the CustomerCount channel on YouTube.
Once you’ve had a chance to watch the power of CustomerCount in action, contact Bob Kobek now for further information about CustomerCount’s survey solutions on +1 317-816-6000.