We understand when we reflect the demographics of our markets, we will serve our customers in a more enhanced way and build a stronger and healthier organization. Diversity therefore makes good business sense.
Diversity is the collective strength of experiences, skills, talents, perspectives, and cultures that each employee and vendor bring to Mobius.
As one of our company’s core values, diversity standards recognize behavior that:
- Is not only to be reflected in our beliefs, but also in our ongoing actions
- The substantial contribution diversity of perspectives makes to generating new ideas and ways of doing things.
- A diverse workforce with a range of different backgrounds and perspectives gives Mobius a broader range of ideas and insights to draw on in decision making and policy development.
Workforce and Hiring Diversity
Recruiting, retaining, and promoting diverse employees are critical to our success in our ever-changing marketplace. It is a part of our culture that we promote:
- A diverse workforce is better positioned to meet the needs of all our clients.
- A diverse, inclusive, and fully engaged workforce is key to increasing productivity and improving customer service
- Equality of opportunity for all staff irrespective of gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation and faith creates business benefits.
Mobius is committed to continuing to provide procurement opportunities to certified Minority-owned Business Enterprises, Women-owned Business Enterprises, Service-Disabled Veteran businesses, Historically Underutilized Business, LGBTQ Businesses and other small business entities.
An example of our commitment to Diversity to meet this goal is our engagement in various community organizations. For example as members of the American Resort Development Association (ARDA) and the Board of Advisors to ARDA WIN a nonprofit organization dedicated to mentoring and educating women in the hospitality industry and serving on the Board of Directors of PACE. As very engaged members of the Indy Chamber we serve on both the Education and Member Policy committee. And we are honored to serve on the Capital Policy group of the Indiana Technology and Innovation Association. We also support several national and local charities including serving on the Board of Directors of one.